* The juice box comes with the charging algorithm for the most common battery: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead-acid). The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35V. D260 allows you to charge two different battery packs simultaneously with 130W rated power per channel. The maximum charge current can be 14 amperes.
* With the universal-voltage input circuit, you don't need hassle finding a voltage converter between 110V and 220V while traveling around! Even in the field, with the built-in DC input between 11V-18V, racers power the charger with their DIY battery packs. Two channels can be used individually to power two different hobby gadgets simultaneously.
* The five-button panel and the brightly backlit LCD screen making the charging a breeze even for beginners. Users just scroll through parameters, use up/down keys to adjust values, then click a key to enter.
* This charger box has a powerful and high-speed micro-controller, ARM@ CortexB-M3 32 bits high-speed processor, data process capability improves 20 times. Using industry-leading 2.5V-5.5V wide range input voltage has a strong anti-interference ability. PC Software for Data Analysis and Firmware Upgrade. ChargeMaster can start/stop the charging process, and view real-time graphs of current, voltage, capacity, and monitor single-cell voltage.
* AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) battery is maintenance-free, provides excellent electrical reliability, and is lighter than the flooded lead-acid type.
* Equipped with Smart & Efficient Cooling System – temperature-controlled high-speed sleeve bearing cooling fan effectively blows the air through the extruded aluminum heat sink, effectively cooling the device.
Main Material: Plastic, Metal
Case Size: 16 x 15 x 7.1 cm
Case Weight: 1300g
Display Type: 128*64 LCD
Display backlight: Cool white
AC Input Voltage: 11-18V
DC Input Voltage: 100-240V
DC Power Supply Output: 130W Per Channel
Battery Types/Cells: LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 1-6cells; NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells; Pb: 2-20V
Charge Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection; LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell; LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell; LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell; LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
Balance Current: 500mA/cell
Charge Current: (0.1A-14.0A) x2
Charge Wattage: 130Wx2
Discharge Wattage: 10Wx2
Discharge Current: (0.1A-2.0A) x2
Discharge Cut-off Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: 0.1-1.1V/cell; LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell; LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell;LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell; LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell;Pb: 1.8-2.0V/cell
Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
Memory: 10*2 different charge/discharge profiles
1 x D260 Charger
2 x Charging Cable
1 x Power Cord
1 x Instruction Manual