Razer Tetra Wired Console Chat Headset 1.2m Headphone with Mic 3.5mm Plug/70g Ultra-Lightweight/Noise Reduction/Reversible Left/Right Orientation Compatible for PC/Xbox/PS4/Nintendo Switch and Mobile Devices with 3.5mm Port
– Noise-Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication.
– In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
– Reversible, Left/Right Design: The Razer Tetra features a rotating microphone cable of letting the user wear the headset on either side.
– Custom-Tuned 32mm Drivers: Delivers an ultra light, comfortable gaming experience with its flexible, adjustable headband without compromising in-game audio.
– The Razer Tetra features an in-line volume slider with a mic-mute function that allows for easy adjustments.
Item name: Razer Tetra Headset
Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20KHZ
Connection: 3.5mm interface
Driver size: 32mm
Driver type: Neodymium magnets
Earcups: On ear cushion
Earpads material: Leather with soft foam
Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
Product weight: 70 g
Package weight: 140 g
There is a little of difference according to manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
*The product warranty is only for customers in China, and foreign customers cannot be guaranteed. Thanks for your understanding.
1 * Razer Tetra Headset
1 * User Manual
-Why is the Razer Tetra single-sided?
The Razer Tetra is a console chat headset designed for console gamers to receive chat audio from its speaker while receiving game audio from their television/living room setup.
– How do I connect the Razer Tetra?
Simply plug the Razer Tetra into your controller’s 3.5mm analog port to connect it to your console.
– Can I receive game audio from the Razer Tetra?
Yes, you may change your audio settings on your console to also receive game audio. Refer to the instructional video above for the required steps.
– Can I use the Razer Tetra with my PS4™ / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch / PC?
Yes, simply plug the Razer Tetra into the controller’s 3.5mm analog port to connect it to your respective platforms.
– Will the Razer Tetra work with my smartphone?
Yes, it supports audio via a 3.5mm analog jack.