Qualcomm QCC3020 BT 5.0 Chip
Faster and stronger than last generation in data capacity and power consumption.
And the BT5.0 Tech. is equipped with better compatibility and anti-interference ability.
Aptx + AAC Dual HD Decoding
Combined with 7.2mm biological diaphragm, the GT1 Plus can bring you powerful stereo sound effect.
TWS + Dual Channel Independent Usage
Smart and convenient to connect with BT devices separately, thanks to both two earbuds has a single core.
18H Lasting Enjoyment
The GT1 Plus can last Max. 5H music playtime by once fully charging. With a 310mAh charging case, 18H long endurance offered, a good companion during trip.
3.9g tiny body with ergonomic fit is stable and easeful to wear.
Siri and Google Assistant
Double tapping left/right to start your voice control experience.
The GT1 Plus earbuds with IPX5 water-resistance function, which means you can freely do your strenuous exercise without falling out.
DSP + CVC Dual Mic Noise Isolation
The BT chip of GT1 Plus is integrated with DSP and CVC dual noise cancellation technology to realize natural HD stereo binaural call.
Type: TWS BT
Model: GT1 Plus
Specification Chip: QCC3020
BT Version: V5.0
Transmission Distance: 10m
Receive Sensitivity: 110dB
Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
Earphone capacity: 43mAh
Battery Capacity Charging box: 310mAh
Charging Time: About 1.5h
Working Time: About 15h
Bluetooth profiles: HFP/A2DP/HSP/AVRCP
Bluetooth decoding format: ACC, APT-X
Product weight: Approx. 0.0380 kg
Package weight: Approx. 0.1000 kg
Product size: Approx. 6.20 x 4.00 x 2.72 cm / 2.44 x 1.57 x 1.07 in
Package size: Approx. 15.00 x 10.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 1.97 in
1 * Haylou GT1 Plus Bluetooth 5.0 TWS Earbuds
1 * Type-C charging cable
1 * User Manual
How to connect my phone?
– Take out the earphones from the charging case
– Wait for right earphone’s indicator becoming flashes
– Open the phone BT and click “Haylou-GT1 Plus R” to connect
– The indicator disappear, earphone connected successfully
Only one of my earbuds can connect with my phone, WHY?
– Turn off the BT mode and delete the BT connectivity record on your phone.
– Shut down, then turn on two earbuds at the same time, and tapping one of earbuds lightly to let them connect each other.
– Turn on the BT mode on your phone to reconnect with earbuds .
Q: Can I charge my GT1 with PowerBank?
– Not suggest you use powerbank to charge GT1 Plus, because the powerbank easily powers off when charging or some other errors will come up.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can i do?
– Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why my smartphone can't find my BT headphones?
– Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them
– Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process
– Try turning them off and on again
– Turn off or remove any interfering devices
– Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1 Plus?
– Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing come up twice. Then cancelling or ignore the GT1 Plus connection on your phone.